KTU Re Admission from other University Norms & Instructions: As the Engineering Colleges in Kerala are now affiliated to KTU, the students who have discontinued their studies in the affiliated colleges and enrolled in other Universities in Kerala are given provision to continue their studies in KTU as per the following norms:
NORMS FOR RE-ADMISSION TO B.TECH, B.ARCH, M.PLANNING, M.ARCH, M.TECH AND MCA PROGRAMMES UNDER APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY ( KTU ) FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES IN KERALA.
- The students should have been eligible for re-admission as per the regulations of the
parent University if the programme had been continued in the parent University.
- The students who seek re-admission should have passed all subjects in the lower
- Admission of the student to KTU will be based on the recommendation of the Principal of
the college in which the applicant had studied and the admission will only be to that
college, in that branch of study.
- A Committee constituted by KTU shall examine such re-admission cases and shall decide
on any addition or substitution of courses the student has to undergo based on the
courses so far completed and in line with the current KTU curriculum.
- The credits so far earned by the student in the parent University will be transferred to
KTU as per the clauses in the ordinance/regulations for the respective programme and as
per the pattern of credits assigned by KTU.
- The rules and regulations applicable to the batch of students to which the applicant is
admitted shall be applicable to him/her.
- Students who have completed all courses up to the last but one semester shall continue in
the parent University and no re-admission is planned for them. The respective colleges
may arrange classes for them and the parent University may award the degree as per
for more information visit official website at ktu.edu.in or contact Phone: 0471-2593120, 2593128