NEET PG Helpline Numbers: Candidates should go through the guidelines given below before contacting NBE (National Board of Examinations) regarding any quires on NEET PG 2018 entrance examination.
1. Please make use of the FAQs and information on the website (www.nbe.edu.in) to
guide you through the entire process and help to answer the most of your queries.
2. In case you are still facing issues, then the NBE Candidate Care Support is available by
phone and email.
3. Phone support will be available during these times:
• 30th October 2017 – 31st January, 2018: 9:30AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Saturday
• 7th January 2018 (testing window): 7:00AM to 8:00PM
• NBE Candidate Care will be closed on Sundays & Gazetted holidays
4. CONTACT NBE (for exam related queries)
Helpline number : 1800 11 1700 (Toll Free) & 1800 11 1800 (Toll Free)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website www.nbe.edu.in
5. For availability of seats and counseling : Contact Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for seat availability, counseling etc. for All India 50% Quota seats, Medical Educational Institutions of Central Govt., Universities established by an Act of Parliament and Deemed Universities.
Contact details of Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
Email : email@example.com
Official Website: www.mcc.nic.in / www.mohfw.nic.in
Helpline No. (only for counseling purpose) : 011-23062493
6. Contact the concerned State Counseling Authorities for eligibility, seat availability, reservation policies, counseling etc for State Quota seats/admission to Private Medical Colleges / Institutes / Universities. (See Annexure I for State Medical Education Directorates & Offices where counseling related information may be available).