LBS Centre for Science & Technology published the SET 2018 result on 2nd May 2018, candidates can now apply for their SET certificate (original/provisional) as per the instructions given below. Candidates awaiting their final year results of PG/B.Ed need not apply for SET Certificate before publication of the results of PG/B.Ed.
Candidates should download the application from the LBS website by clicking the link given below and submit the filled in application along with the enclosures listed below and A self addressed A4 Size cloth lined envelope with postal stamp worth Rs.40/- affixed on it.
Download the Application form for SET Certificate:
List of Enclosures:
Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted officer:
- Relevant Page of the SSLC book to prove name and Date of Birth
- Certificate (Provisional or Original) and Mark lists of Post Graduate Degree Examination.
- Certificate (Provisional or Original) of B.Ed Degree.
- Equivalency Certificate in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examinations from universities outside Kerala and those who have passed their qualifying examinations in the case of subjects not mentioned in Clause 2.2 of the Prospectus.
- for VH/PH Candidates, certificate proving their disability .
(Those who have already produced Gazetted officer attested document need not attach the same)
Originals of the following documents:
- Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates and Non-Creamy layer certificate in the case of OBC Candidates.
(Those who have already produced original document need not attach the same)
- A self addressed A4 Size cloth lined envelope with postal stamp worth Rs.40/- affixed on it.
Address for sending the downloaded application and attachments:
LBS Centre for Science & Technology
Extra Police Road, Nandavanam,
Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033
For more details contact phone numbers:
+91 0471 2560311, 2560312, 2560313
Those who require Provisional Certificate may apply for the same with copies of all the required documents attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Original SET Certificates will be issued only from August 2018 onwards. Those who require Provisional Certificate may apply for the same with copies of all the required documents attested by a Gazetted Officer.
For more details visit LBS official website @ http://lbscentre.info/set/set2018.1/rslt/instructions.htm