The complete schedule of the KEAM 2018 entrance examination has been published by the Kerala entrance commissioner. Students those who wish to join medical or engineering courses in Kerala should go through the time schedule published by ceekerala.
1. Online Application submission : From 01.02.2018 (tentative date)
2. Last date for submission of Online Application including Fee payment : 27.02.2018, 5 pm.
3. Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents : 28.02.2018
4. Downloading Online Admit Cards : From 10.04.2018
5. Date & Time of Engineering Entrance Examination:
Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I) : 24.04.2018, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Mathematics (Paper-II) : 25.04.2018, 10 am to 12.30 pm
6. Venue of Examination : As indicated in the Admit Card
7. Time Schedule for the Examination (IST) : Engg Paper-I & Paper-II
(a) Entry to the Examination Hall : 9.30 am
(b) Distribution of Question Booklet : 9.55 am
(c) Opening of the Question Booklet and
Commencement of Examination : 10.00 am
(d) Latest entry to the Examination Hall : 10.30 am
(e) Conclusion of Examination : 12.30 pm
8. Materials permitted in the examination hall : Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board, Ball-Point pens (with Black or Blue ink only)
9. Rough work : All rough work are to be done in the Question Booklet only. The candidate shall not do any rough work or put Stray Mark(s) on the OMR answer sheet.
10. Declaration of Results:
Result of Engineering Entrance Examination : On or before 25.05.2018
Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS,
Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists : On or before 20.06.2018
11. Centralised Allotment Process (CAP-2017) : First Week of July
Please note that all dates are tentative and can be changed, students should check the official website cee.kerala.gov.in or studykerala.com for latest updates.